‘You don’t judge a book by its cover’ – unfortunately that’s not always true. The book industry is a crowded marketplace and competition is fierce. Your book cover design needs to catch the eye of those potential readers, which is why you should hire a professional book cover designer.
About my book cover design service
I love designing book covers, it’s the most favourite part of my job. I work across a range of genres and subjects – including classic fiction, contemporary fiction, science fiction, crime, biographies, cookery and poetry.
What my book cover design service provides
When I take on a new job, I work closely with the client to ensure that the cover design is suitable for their chosen market.
My book cover design service includes:
- Picture research and art working
- A round of design options, based upon the initial brief – with at least three options
- Two rounds of minor revisions – based upon a chosen option from the initial designs
- Design of back cover, spine and flaps if required
- Final book cover supplied as a print-ready PDF
- JPEG of the front cover
- JPEG of a mocked-up 3D version for online marketing and promotion purposes, if required
- GIF/JPEG web banners for online advertising, if required
Additional service: typesetting
If you require any typesetting along with your cover – I can also help. I can typeset simple fiction/non-fiction titles, to more complicated layouts with images and illustrations.
The next step?
Please contact me, with some details about your book cover requirements, and I can provide you with a free estimate. If you already have a set budget, that’s okay. I can usually offer a solution that can work within it.
I look forward to hearing from you!