Are you looking for a local Canterbury graphic designer? I am a freelance graphic designer based in Canterbury. I work for a range of clients – from individuals to small companies and large organisations. Most recently I undertook some freelance design work for the University of Kent, where I designed a brochure and a flyer to help promote the launch of the new Kent Sport facilities.
Design Services Offered by your local Canterbury Graphic Designer
- Web site design. I can create and build a modern responsive web site, designed to be viewable on tablets and mobile devices as well as computer screens. I can intergrate WordPress as a content management system, which allows clients to be able to easily update the content (latest news, new products etc.) of their own site once it is up and running. I can also advise on SEO practices and can help set up your site on your chosen web host.
- Brochures, magazines, annual reports, flyers and press adverts. I am an experienced print designer and have worked across a range of subjects including cookery, travel, sports, history and music. I can design simple, clean, straight forward layouts to more complicated layouts including charts and diagrams.
- Book covers and book layouts. I have designed book covers and layouts for publishers and for individual authors. Perhap you are a self-published author looking for a professional design for your finished book? I can help!
The advantages of hiring a local Canterbury graphic designer
Perhaps you require a web site designed or a brochure and other marketing materials to promote your business, but you have been put off by the costs involved in hiring a local design agency. I can offer:
- Competitive rates. As a freelance graphic designer I can offer you much more competitve rates as I don’t have the overhead costs you would incur from hiring a design agency. This allows me to take on both small and large jobs.
- Experience. I have been a professional designer for over fourteen years now. My clients include the University of Kent, Penguin, HarperCollins, Springer Healthcare, Hesperus Press and Hotel Chocolat. Prior to becoming a freelancer I worked as an Art Director.
- One point of contact – me. There’s no go-between so you have direct communication with myself at all stages of the design process, from the original brief to initial design concepts, revisions and delivery of the final product.
- I won’t outsource the work. I only take on work that I am capable of producing myself, so you can be confident that I am handling your project personally.
So what’s the next step?
So if you are looking for a local-based Canterbury graphic designer and have a design requirement that you can think that I can help with then please feel free to contact me using my contact form. In the first instance it would help me if you could provide some details about your design requirements. This is to give me an idea about what your business/product is about and what the design is to achieve and also a sense of the timescale involved. If you have a set budget then I can normally offer a solution or I can provided a free estimate outlining some options of what I can provide and the costs involved.
I look forward to hearing from you!