Do you need a new website design to kick off the new year? Is your old website looking tired and out-of-date and in need of a revamp? I am a freelance website and graphic designer based in Canterbury, Kent. I work with clients both local and remotely, from individuals to small companies and large organisations. Whether you are a Yoga instructor or a coach company I can provide a website design as straighforward as one-page site or a multiple-page site with a Content Management System.
My website design service offers:
- A bespoke, custom website designed to your specific requirements.
- Clean coded websites using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Responsive website design. This ensures that your site works across mobile and tablets devices.
- WordPress built-in to your site. An easy to use Content Management System that allows you to manage and update your own site once it is live.
- Search Engine Optimisation and advice.
- HTML newsletters.
- Advice and assistence of setting up hosting for your site.
The advantages of hiring a freelance website designer
Perhaps you require a website designed to promote your business, but have been put off by the costs involved in hiring a design agency. I can offer:
- Competitive rates. As a freelance graphic and website designer I can offer you much more competitve rates as I don’t have the overhead costs you would incur from hiring a design agency. This allows me to take on both small and large jobs.
- Experience. I have been a professional designer for over fourteen years now. My clients include the University of Kent, Penguin, HarperCollins, Springer Healthcare, Hesperus Press and Hotel Chocolat. Prior to becoming a freelancer I worked as an Art Director.
- One point of contact – me. There’s no go-between so you have direct communication with myself at all stages of the design process, from the original brief to initial design concepts, revisions and delivery of the final website design.
- I won’t outsource the work. I only take on work that I am capable of producing myself, so you can be confident that I am handling your project personally.
The next step…
So if you are considering a new website design and feel that my services could be of use to you please contact me. If you can provide me with some details about your business/product then I can provide you with a free estimate outlining some options of what I can provide and the costs involved. If you have a set budget then I can normally offer a solution that fits within this.
I look forward to hearing from you!