I enjoy designing layouts for books, magazines, posters and other printed materials. With over sixteen years of print design experience, I am fully confident in designing text-heavy pages and magazine-style editorial layouts.
I have worked on many interesting and exciting projects: the Inspire, Arts & Culture and Link magazines for Canterbury Christ Church University; Hidden History for the University of Kent; Olly Smith’s Eat & Drink for Headline; The Pocket Dangerous Book for Boys for HarperCollins; Chocolate Unwrapped for Hotel Chocolat; and the Mini Kit desktop game series for Running Press.
My Print design service
I am always interested in designing the following:
- Book layouts – and book covers
- Magazine editorial layouts
- Annual reports
What my print design service provides
I can create a unique design for your project, or I am happy to work to your established design guidelines. My design service includes:
- Picture research and art working
- A round of initial design options, based upon the original brief
- Two rounds of minor revisions, based upon a chosen option from the previous designs
- Ensuring that all templates and style sheets are correctly set up
- The supply of print-ready artwork as PDFs
The next step?
Please contact me, with some details about your project requirements, and I can provide you with a free estimate. If you already have a set budget, that’s okay. I can usually offer a solution that can work within it.
I look forward to hearing from you!